Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rotate your Year supply, It is possible!

My husband helped me get creative and built this rolling rotation device, make sure you get it right though becuase the first time I pulled a can out, all the cans came rolling out on top of me! He has perfected it since and I love it. It makes rotation easy. This can work for # 10 cans too! I found this at Shelf Reliance, great system!
It makes it to where I can rotate my year supply on a daily basis.
You can find it online at Costco too.
It was actually cheaper to buy it from that website than the actual Shelf Reliance web site.

I love it because you can store your jars too and you fit it to your own size of cans or jars.
It works great to stack items on top of too.
Call if you have any questions or need help getting it. I have a Costco membership.





No comments:

Post a Comment